Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Too Much Fun


What a wonderful five days this has been!

I had so much fun just relaxing and getting to know my friends girlfriend who I now call one of my closest friends. Such a special person wrapped in a bright smile, electric personality and infectious laugh.

To have her leave tomorrow will be something awful. I've gotten slightly addicted to this person in my house, in my life. But, she's off to bigger and better things.

I do look forward to seeing her again soon and will enjoy watching her share her life with my friend. The two couldn't have picked better compliments. Perfection!

So, our five days of fun have included eating Miyo's chicken lettuce wraps (numerous times), Paulie's pizza, Sammi's wings and salad, Rush's strawberry shakes, Patron tequila, candy, chips, ice cream, cookies, pb & j, etc. Basically, CRAP! Loved it!

What a wonderful life. Thanks, Pauwie, for making things so much brighter while you've been here. Please know that you are always welcome to come back. You don't have to ask. You're definitely one of God's great blessings and I know B feels the same. Thanks for making him happy. You're truly one of a kind.